LIFE

Speaking on everyday ordeals of life.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Getting Together!!

Hey, Ladies

I was trying to get a little something together for the women. I am trying to find some women who would like to start and organized relationships between us. I wish to bring women closer together who might not have positive people to support their ideas and comfort them in time of need. So...I would also like to bring myself closer to other women who are doing the same thing I am or trying too. I know it is hard for some women to share personal things and have a strong relationship with other women who are already established in careers, marriages, and other groups of women. But there is room for you too! Sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone to get to were you want to be( you know). There is plenty of LOVE in the eyes of true women who have struggled and overcame adversities. To all the women who are stuck-up, materialistic, shallow, and full of drama step back and take a look at yourself. Believe me you are blessed, but keep it real share the info to the next woman who is making her way up the ladder. Don't hate congradulate!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home