LIFE

Speaking on everyday ordeals of life.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

Hey, to all the beautiful woman in us!! How hard is it to have time for yourself? I find my time being consumed by everyday life between the kids, events, work, school, and relationships. Unfortunately, right now I'm not in a relationship just picking and choosing and that even takes a lot of work. Anyway, I love spending time with my kids eventhough, the weekend is the only time I have free to be me. I just have a problem trying to balance my time. Yes, I admit I have poor time management skills(LOL). I have two beautiful girls who I am molding into strong women of the future. My young misses look up to me as they should, but it gets really complicated when work and my pass time get in the way of their fun, ideas, and perious time with their mommy. Right now, I am working on a medium between the mess I caused. I recently, bought a new car so that will help my situation alot, now I can plan things out more better for my family. I am trying to be patient when it comes to sat backs in my life, it's like I'm starting all over again. Don't you hate that? But I know what don't kill you only makes you stronger as other women had said in the past. Sometimes I feel that I don't really express my true ambitions, creativity, and passion for life that I like, due to the fact I am never settled enough to do so. It's like one thing after the other. I will try to set at least one day out of the week to pamper myself and have a nice treat. Making sure I give my girls some pampering too!!

1 Comments:

Blogger VMcD said...

good starting blog, keep it up, you will be amazed of yourself

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home