LIFE

Speaking on everyday ordeals of life.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Keeping Things Real!!

Hey, just wanting to blog a minute and get some incite on how other people feel about life's ordeals. First off I am new to this blogging thing! I just want to say," why is it some people get really upset when your keeping it real". Isn't realness and reality what the world is based upon these days? So, there is no more sugar coating anything, right? Well, I believe that it is important to have intergerty and character no matter who or what your doing. There is so much scandal and wickedness these days it is hard for some people to keep up there will to be good or a good person. I find it breath taking when I can get a person to come correct with me, because it seems like everybody wants to put on a persona. I always like to say be you, do you. Why would someone want to be anyone else? Would that be due to jealousy, envy, power, and money? Yes, I do find it annoying, everyone is meant to be different right! I feel that keeping things real makes it easier for everyone even if you don't like what's being said.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I really understand the way your putting things out her in the world people don't care about no body so you have to do what you do and just be your self instead of being something your not and all you have to do is have your own style and you just might be the person who starts something new and not the one who is following the person who did take the chance on starting something new so just be your self and keep it real! peace out love ya! lots

p.s. your the person with the style and keep it up!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home