LIFE

Speaking on everyday ordeals of life.

Monday, May 15, 2006

TODAY'S LOVE

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE


I am feeling rather beautiful today, as I should everyday. I hope every mother had a great, " Mother's Day". Let the truth be told, LOVE is good for the soul even if you feel that your not getting or giving it. I just want to share a few things with you about LOVE. Giving love and being loved has always been a necessity for all man kind. LOVE can be so wonderful and even crazy, which ever one you prefer. There are a few people in the world who still doesn't know the meaning of LOVE. LOVE makes me feel warm, secure, happy, and blessed. I enjoy it when LOVE is natural and true, who can take that away from anybody? LOVE can be passionate, in some cases it was known to make some people sick. You know LOVE also can be deadly so, be careful how you show it!!! Basically, I just want to say that if you have a little LOVE to give from the heart then share some of it. Believe me it is needed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home